Taboulé of Label Rouge chicken and fresh broad beans
Preparation time: 15 mn
Cooking time: 25 mn
Ingredients for 4 perople:
- 2 Label Rouge chicken breasts
- 150 g of millet. You can also use wheat grains or, if you are in a hurry, couscous, quinoa or bulgur wheat (faster cooking).
- 2 small tomatoes
- 200 g of fresh (or deep-frozen) broad beans
- 2 small new onions
- 1/3 bunch of parsley
- sea salt crystals, freshly ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 lemon
- Heat the millet in a frying pan. As soon as it browns, pour on twice its volume of boiling water, cover and leave to cook for 20 minutes on a medium heat. Drain and add 2 tablespoonfuls of olive oil and the juice of a lemon. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat ¾ of a liter of water until it boils. Cook the broad beans for 10 minutes then drain.
- Cut the tomatoes into cubes, chop the onions, add them to the millet with the chopped parsley and the broad beans, mix well.
- Place all the chicken breasts in a pan in which you have heated a tablespoon of olive oil, brown on both sides, then turn down the heat until they are properly cooked. Slice up the chicken breasts into small pieces and mix into the preparation.
- Keep in a cool place until it is time to serve the dish