Label Rouge chicken thighs marinated in orange and mangetout peas
Preparation time: 10 mn
Cooking time: 30 mn
Ingredients for 2 people:
- 2 Label Rouge chicken thighs
- 2 oranges
- 200 g mangetout peas
- sea-salt crystals and freshly ground pepper
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- salt, pepper
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- juice of 1 orange
- 1 teaspoon of orange flower water
- Pre-heat the oven to 200°C (th.7). Crush the garlic, prepare the mixture to marinate the chicken in a bowl, pour evenly over the chicken thighs and cover with cling film. Place in the refrigerator while you prepare the oranges and the mangetout peas.
- Peel the oranges, removing all the pith, and divide into segments. Cook the mangetout peas for 5 minutes in a pan of boiling salted water. Rinse immediately in cold water to keep them green, and then drain.
- Arrange the chicken thighs in an oven dish, pour the juices they marinated in over them and cook for 20 minutes basting from time to time.
- Add the orange segments and the mangetout peas, leave to cook for another 10 minutes.
- Serve piping hot with a garnish of white rice.